Sunday, September 28, 2008

Coming Soon..

Finally...

I have decided to blog regularly.. This is not like the New Year Resolutions which are never implemented nor a promise which is meant to be broken..

I have about 2 to 3 posts ready. All that is required is some finishing touch..

With that.. my posts will start to flow.. Thought I should announce it.. And the excitment is justified.. Its my blog.. Nobody else will be bothered.. So its my responsibility to create the buzz.. I know, it doesnt make a difference to you..


So guys.. Enjoy ur life.. Whenever u find time and wanna read some crap, my blog will always be there.. Only for u..



- Giriraj

1 comment:

Rukma Abhijit said...

Welcome back! looking forward to some good reads. If you write, you inspire me to write. If you want to read what I write, then you start writing. it's a cycle you see!