Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good Bye DHL...

Last 7 days in DHL. Am all set to join another company. And yes. More than happy to move back to where I belong.

In DHL, when a shipment is undelivered, it is "Returned to Origin" i.e. sent back to the shipper. In my case, m returning to the Origin. My hometown.. GOA. Land of beaches, temples, churches and wat not. But most importantly. The place where my Parents live. Where you can find my great buddies carving a niche for themselves in their respective professions.

Will write more.. surely.. When I just sat down to write, a whole volcano of emotions erupted in my mind.. GUess, I should take some moments. To be with myself...

So for now, I sign off...... Only to come back... SOOON...

2 comments:

Rukma Abhijit said...

hi there...so finally am here. :) check it out. still trying to get a hang of it.

Rukma Abhijit said...

oh yes forgot...welcome back!!! no place like Gooooaaaah! :)